Notice of Nondiscrimination
GrandView Health at Home complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. GrandView Health at Home does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
GrandView Health at Home:
• Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
– Qualified sign language interpreters
– Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
• Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
– Qualified interpreters
– Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact (915) 500-4209.
If you believe that GrandView Health at Home has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with: